Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Winn-Dixie Deals for October 22-28th

Last week I thought the sales were a little lacking, so this week I think they are down right pitiful.  Looking closely I see a few hidden gems. 

Boneless Chuck Roasts are on sale for $3.97 per pound.  If you have the butcher grind them, it turns into ground chuck.  $3.97 per pound is an excellent price for ground chuck right now.

Winn-Dixie brand beans varieties are $.60 per can.  The sale includes kidney, pinto, chili, and great northern.  I see a great soup or chili for my meal plan!

Progresso soups are BOGO for $2.69, or $1.35 each.  When you buy $10 in Progresso items you get Catalina coupon for $1.50 off your next order.  I also found coupons at Publix for $2.00 off 4 Progresso items.  Combing the bogo with the coupon with the Catalina means I can get 16 cans for around $12 bucks. 

Apples are once again $.75 per pound for the Michigan Gala or Delicious varieties.  There's also a $.50 reward on the Checkout 51 app and a $.50 reward on the SNAP app.  So buying a 3 pound bag would be a net cost of $1.27 or $.42 per pound.

If you haven't signed up you can join Checkout 51 and SNAP by clicking these links.  You can use both on the same receipt! 

Here's the entire printable/editable Winn-Dixie list.  Yes, it is short!  



Join Snap by Groupon

No comments:

Post a Comment