Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Coupon Class at Lake Butler Church of God, Thursday, August 14th


I am excited to announce that the Lake Butler Church of God will be hosting a coupon class on Thursday, August 14th at 6:30 pm.  Anyone is welcome to attend the class for a fee of $20, which includes all of the handouts and guides needed to get started couponing and coupons that match the weekly sales.  Your first trip to the store will net you more than $50 in savings maybe even more.  After my last class a friend saved $300 the first week of shopping with my instructions.

Please click here to sign up.   You may pay by paypal ahead of time or cash at the door.  If you have any questions please comment below or message me on Facebook.

Looking forward to being in my hometown for an evening of fellowship and coupon talk!


1 comment: